improve my line

Friday, June 19, 2009

~in my life~

aside from just a hobby, drawing has a sentimental
to my life, being me, and to my family!

whenever times would come that i am a bad boy, i am always
scolded! whenever i broke plates, spill water in the floor, clumped
up things and messes in the house, sometimes, i am treated
as a criminal! every carelessness i made which i didn't want to,
i am scolded and shouted by them!

so every time that i want to be alone, I always ask it to my
dear poor hands, "ARE YOU MEANT TO BE BORN WITH ME?"
"FOR ME TO BE SCOLDED AND HEAR THEIR LOUD HURTING
WORDS?"

in my hand is a dear old pencil, and a piece of paper, i always draw a
line. whethear a thick or thin, long or short, if an imagination would
pop up to my mind, i can improve it and draw things I seemed like!

As i draw things in my imagnation, as i like my work as my drawing,
suddenly, i forgot all the hurt that i encountered. I forgot all those
hatred that i felt and I was able to express my feelings of hate in the
drawing. And someday, I can have my best drawing in my entire life.
because of the sclods from my parents, I was derived and made my
skills reach to higher level.

because of that scold, I thank my mother of those words she said to
me. And the questions I asked to my dear little hands, was answered
and clear.. "NOW I KNOW WHY YOU ARE MEANT TO BE BORN
WITH ME"!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home