improve my line

Saturday, June 20, 2009

~Interests in drawing~


~ARCHITECTURE~



Me, I want to draw houses mostly. because whenever i hold pencil,
there is always ruler. so me, i want to draw houses because
maybe, that's my dream when I grow up! because sometimes
beautiful houses makes my feelings satisfied of being me!

simple, and because of my drawings, I can feel that I have
talent in the future!So, architecture is one of my interests.



--
www.cohousingco.com/private-house.cfm--



~CARTOON CHARACTERS~


Ever since, from my childhood, I started drawing cartoon
characters because its the most simple drawing for my child
skills in drawing!Mostly, I want to draw pokemon characters,
naruto and many more.in my own stock skills, it's natural for
me to draw this characters!

I'm going to continue this skills of mine, so that by the time will
come,I can have my own income of living! And those
who has talents of
drawing," keep it up, develop your unique skills!"


--
www.devilgraphics.com/.../&b=Pokemon/--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home